Custom Outdoor Creations – The Homestead
All Custom Outdoor Creations products are designed and manufactured with children and families in mind, our professionally designed & built Cubby Houses are made from non-toxic “arsenic free” treated pine timber which is safe to have around children and pets and is not susceptible to termites and borers like ordinary pine and other timbers when left out in the weather.
Small – $2880.00 – or $19.26 per week
2.1m Wide x 2.3m Deep x 1.9m High
Medium – $3210.00 -or $21.60 per week
2.4m Wide x 2.6m Deep x 2.1m High
Large – $3665.00 -or $24.24 per week
2.4m Wide x 3.2m Deep x 2.4m High
Custom Sizes also Available.
All sizes include front veranda!!!
Cubby House Specifications:
- Wall cladding is now the choice of standard treated pine weatherboards or NEW Vinyl fully insulated exterior wall cladding, it comes in 13 different colours to choose from. Vinyl Cladding Colours click here
- Roof: Bluescope Colour bond Steel available in a range of colours you choose the colour FREE! Roofing Colours click here
- Skylights: There are 2 laser light skylights to help let in light but block out harmful UV rays.
- Windows: 2 x Sliding Perspex Windows with clear handles, windows can be on either side of cubby at no extra charge.
- Door: A solid waterproof ply door trimmed with 70mm timber can have a choice of Heart, Star, Moon, Diamond or porthole cut out adding to this cubbies charm, Door can be either left or right side at no extra charge.
- Raise Kit for Cubby: All Cubbies can be raised off the ground from 300mm to 1.2m extra cost apply contact us for more details.
Height measurement is taken from pitch of the roof to the floor, the standard wall heights are 1.5m.
All measurements above are taken from the external of the cubby walls, please allow 300mm for the overhanging roof eaves when measuring area for your cubby to fit into.
- Installation: Custom Cubbies can deliver and install your cubby for you extra cost apply contact us for more details.
- Payment: Custom Cubbies accepts the following payment methods – Ezi Pay* – Cash – Bank Direct deposit – Credit Card (Visa, M/Card) – Lay-by – Xmas Lay-by.
*Ezi Pay prices are with a 25% deposit, No Interest Ever, Fortnightly or Monthly payments through direct debit, price does not include paint, stain delivery or installation (are subject to approval via Certegy Group Australia).