Custom Outdoor Creations – The Fort
All Custom Outdoor Creations products are designed and manufactured with children and families in mind, our professionally designed & built Cubby Houses are made from non-toxic “arsenic free” treated pine timber which is safe to have around children and pets and is not susceptible to termites and borers like ordinary pine and other timbers when left out in the weather.
Small – $2970.00 – or $20.23 per week
1.8m Wide x 1.8m Deep x 1.9m High
Medium – $3385.00 – or $22.32 per week
2.1m Wide x 2.1m Deep x 2.1m High
Large – $3550.00 -or $23.48 per week
2.4m Wide x 2.4m Deep x 2.4m High
Custom Sizes also Available.
Fort is raised 1000mm off the ground & Sandpit underneath as standard.
Cubby House Specifications:
- Roof: Bluescope Colour bond Steel available in a range of colours you choose the colour FREE! Roofing Colours click here
- Skylights: There are 2 laser light skylights to help let in light but block out harmful UV rays.
- Veranda: Country style picket fence framed in boxed timber for added strength.
- Slippery Dip: Plastic 2.5m wave slide available in Red, Blue, Yellow or Green
- Scramble Net: Climbing net is standard with forts.
- Fireman’s Pole: available in Red, Blue, Yellow or Green
Height measurement is taken from pitch of the roof to the floor, the standard wall heights are 1.5m.
All measurements above are taken from the external of the cubby walls, please allow 300mm for the overhanging roof eaves when measuring area for your cubby to fit into.
- Installation: Custom Cubbies can deliver and install your cubby for you extra cost apply contact us for more details.
- Payment: Custom Cubbies accepts the following payment methods – Ezi Pay* – Cash – Bank Direct deposit – Credit Card (Visa, M/Card) – Lay-by – Xmas Lay-by.
*Ezi Pay prices are with a 25% deposit, No Interest Ever, Fortnightly or Monthly payments through direct debit, price does not include paint, stain delivery or installation (are subject to approval via Certegy Group Australia).