Custom Outdoor Creations – Studio Cabins
All Custom Outdoor Creations products are designed and manufactured with children and families in mind, our professionally designed & built Cubby Houses are made from non-toxic “arsenic free” treated pine timber which is safe to have around children and pets and is not susceptible to termites and borers like ordinary pine and other timbers when left out in the weather.
Small – $8270.00 – or $48.68 per week
3.0m Wide x 3.6m Deep x 2.5m High
Medium – $9625.00 – or $59.18 per week
3.6m Wide x 4.2m Deep x 2.6m High
Large – $12890.00 -or $76.30 per week
4m Wide x 4.6m Deep x 2.7m High
Custom Sizes also Available.
All sizes include a 1m front veranda!!!
Studio Cabin Specifications:
- Wall cladding is now the choice of standard treated pine weatherboards or NEW Vinyl fully insulated exterior wall cladding, it comes in 13 different colours to choose from. Vinyl Cladding Colours click here
- Roof: Bluescope Colour bond Steel available in a range of colours you choose the colour FREE! Roofing Colours click here
- Skylights: There are 2 laser light skylights to help let in light but block out harmful UV rays.
- Windows: 2 x lockable aluminium, glass windows. Windows can be on either side of cabin at no extra charge.
- Door: A solid timber exterior grade door in which is used in the housing industry.
- Veranda: Country style picket fence framed in boxed timber for added strength.
- Wall insulation: Silver sisallation in all wall panels to help reduce moisture from the outside elemants.
- Raise Kit for Cabin: All Cabins can be raised off the ground from 300mm to 500mm extra cost apply contact us for more details.
Height measurement is taken from pitch of the roof to the floor, the standard wall heights are 2.1m. All measurements above are taken from the external of the cabin walls, please allow 300mm for the overhanging roof eaves when measuring area for your cabin to fit into.
- Installation: Custom Cubbies can deliver and install your cabin for you extra cost apply contact us for more details.
- Payment: Custom Cubbies accepts the following payment methods – Ezi Pay* – Cash – Bank Direct deposit – Credit Card (Visa, M/Card) – Lay-by – Xmas Lay-by.
*Ezi Pay prices are with a 25% deposit, No Interest Ever, Fortnightly or Monthly payments through direct debit, price does not include paint, stain delivery or installation (are subject to approval via Certegy Group Australia).